This house once belonged to two brothers, William and Andrew Bradley in the mid 1800`s. However, by 1885, the place had passed to James Murray. We do not know if James was bequeathed this place or if he had bought it. One way or another, it came into and is still in his family`s hands with Sean the present owner. In 1901 James and his wife Ellen are living there along with their son, James and daughter, Mary. Young James is 40 and Mary is 30. Then, in 1911, James is married to Susan McNamee from The Hollow in Moyard. They have two sons, James Joe and Patrick.