This was once the home of James McNally (1870) and it was inherited by his son Arthur who left it to his son Arthur (jun). It was once a traditional thatched cottage and it was renovated in the second half of the 1900`s.  In 1911, Arthur and his wife Bridget have two daughters, Maggie and Mary as well as three sons, Francis, Patrick and Arthur.

Arthur married Bridget Walsh from Bellaghy and they reared a family there of five girls and one boy.


There was another house on this farm which belonged Thomas and Elizabeth McNally, who emigrated to America around 1850 and settled in Philidelphia.

READ MORE  RE:   Captain Charles McNally, Medal of Honour, American Civil War and his brother Sergeant Peter McNally who served with him.