There is the remains of an old house close to St Anne`s Church which is now used as a farmer`s co op. The house which once stood here was the home of a James Stewart and his family. By 1885 this place had passed to John Dornan. Sixteen years later in 1901, Dornan is gone. Very little of the original building now remains. It was obviously a traditional  thatched cottage with some small farm out buildings attached, typical of the type of house which would have been associated with a small holding of the time. The ruin has undergone some adaption for farm use, over time, and this has helped to hold onto a small relic of this once busy little farmstead.

Several families have lived there with James Joe Murray (Moneyconey) and family being the last to have done so. The place now belongs to Harold Sinclair.